This is the May 15, 2020 coronavirus quarantine social session for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
* What trends are you are seeing in last 2 weeks to 2 months?
* Have you heard the Josh.co podcast? Why you should be listening...
* How did Braden Pollock to don his lease/option to purchase for PlasmaTV.com?
* What email trackers are people currently using/recommend?
* If a .com sells for a good price, should I buy the .net, .biz and/or .org if they are available for hand reg?
* What are the most common reasons a domain buyer asks for an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)?
* What’s your best tip for staying organized with inbound and outbound domain name inquiries?
* What's the latest on the ZestySpring.com brandable domain name outbound sale?
* Is NameLiquidate.com worth your time in wholesale liquidating your domain names?
* And much more!
Listen at iTunes or your fav podcast app: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dnacademy-domain-name-investing-podcast/id1323321478