This is the June 5, 2020 coronavirus quarantine social session for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
* What domain name sales have social attendees made this week? (How much they paid, how long they held, how they sold, and what the sales price was)
* Interesting side discussions occurred as a result of each sale
* What do people think about NameWorth.com as an alternative to Estibot and GoDaddy Valuation?
* Who to contact at a Fortune 100 company to sell a domain name
* How to find contact phone numbers of decision makers at companies
* And much more!
Listen at iTunes or your fav podcast app: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dnacademy-domain-name-investing-podcast/id1323321478