This is the June 19, 2020 coronavirus quarantine social session for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
* Is there a general rule of thumb for setting the "starting offer" price, compared with the Buy Now price?
* Where and when should I move my domain names if Uniregistry is absorbed by GoDaddy?
* Was Squeeze.net a good buy at $1,802 and what is the future of .net sales?
* Is upgraded domain name protection for $9.99 or $14.99 per year from GoDaddy worthwhile?
* How does everyone else avoid the onslaught of telemarketing calls without using private registration?
* Idea about next week to run by the social group...everyone liked it, stay tuned!
* A negotiation discussion about MobileTutors .com.
* And much more!
Listen at iTunes or your fav podcast app: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dnacademy-domain-name-investing-podcast/id1323321478