This is the June 26, 2020 coronavirus quarantine social session for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
* We auctioned off (or tried to) some domain names at wholesale value
* We discussed wholesale versus retail values, and how to determine them
* Dennis, Adam, Page and Michael shared the results of some research on how well Afternic-listed domain names are promoted on partner registrars
* A user's email are not selling, and without know why we determined the four factors that might prevent them from selling
* Michael discussed a social hiatus for the month of July
* And much more!
Listen at iTunes or your fav podcast app: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dnacademy-domain-name-investing-podcast/id1323321478